About Kevin C. Ferry
Attorney Kevin C. Ferry opened the Law Office of Kevin C. Ferry, LLC in November 1994. He now handles all types of injury cases, including trucking accidents, construction accidents, wrongful death, auto and motorcycle accidents, sexual abuse claims, brain injuries, dog bites, and all varieties of medical malpractice claims.
Attorney Ferry is a life-long resident of Connecticut. After attending College and Law School in Connecticut, he worked for a general practitioner for three years. At that firm, he took responsibility for the firm’s personal injury files. Since opening the Law Office of Kevin C. Ferry, Attorney Ferry has tried 14 cases to jury verdicts and dozens of court trial and arbitrations. In addition, he regularly appears before the Connecticut Superior Courts, Workers’ Compensation Commissioners and has argued before both the Connecticut Appellate and Supreme Courts.
Attorney Ferry is a 2016 invited member to the National Trial Lawyers Top 100. He also was recognized by his peers for the 8th consecutive year as a New England Super Lawyer for 2016. Attorney Ferry has been voted a Connecticut Magazine Super Lawyer ® in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 and 2012 for the General Personal Injury Plaintiff category.  In addition, Attorney Ferry has been a lecturer on various topics and taught at the Morse School of Business.
Attorney Ferry is actively involved in his community, including coaching girls Youth Soccer where several of his players are now scholarship athletes at the Division 1 and 2 level, sponsoring a fundraising team for the American Cancer Society since 2005, donating to local sports programs and other local charities including: New Britain Little League, The Smiles for Melissa Fund (raising money for sign language teachers), shelter for battered and abused women and Klingberg Family Centers in New Britain where he and his office have lectured at the school and provided labor to update the Schools library. Attorney Ferry also speaks to local sports teams about conducting themselves within the law.
Attorney Ferry is a certified Associate instructor of Tai Chi and Qi Gong. He has been studying and practicing Tai Chi with Master, Dr. Ming Wu for three years. He is also an avid Yoga practitioner and has been attending Yoga weekly for over 10 years. Attorney Ferry also has his boater’s license and is a Certified instructor of Stand up Paddle Boarding.
“Tai Chi and Qi Gong have given me a sense of effortless power in my contentious position as a trial lawyer. They have helped immensely in determining where my energy needs to flow to present my client’s case in the most convincing manner.” – Kevin C. Ferry
Attorney Ferry is studying all of the writings of Thich Nhat Han, one of this centuries most insightful and peaceful beings. He attends workshops at the Omega Institute in areas of mindfulness and devotion. He is currently planning an October, 2016 trip to China with his Tai Chi master.
- Winning First Civil Trial Seminar, 2008
- Connecticut Pro Bono Award multiple years since 1997
- General Personal Injury Plaintiff category, 2012
- Connecticut Magazine Super Lawyer ® in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Merit Scholar all 3 years of law school, Quinnipiac University
- Selected as American Trial Lawyers Association Top 100, 2010
- Taught Legal Research at the Morse School of Business, 1992 – 1993
- American Jurisprudence Award – Criminal Law, University of Bridgeport, Fall 1988.
- Greater New Britain Bar Association, Member since 2010
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Medical Malpractice Committee, Member since 1995
- American Association for Justice, Member since 2005
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member since 1994
- Connecticut Federal District Court, 1992
- State of Connecticut, 1991